It’s that time again, another kernel dropped to stable updates. This respin cycle also includes a series of updates (shown below).
- 1314253 / 1314255 Partial SMAP bypass on x86_64 Kernels
- 1316133 integer overflow (libotr 4.1.0 -> 4.1.1)
- Require updated XFS Utilities
- Switch back to using ` CONFIG_ACPI_REV_VERSION_OVERRIDE_POSSIBLE`
- Several Updates for:
- firefox 45 (stable tag)
- chrome 49 (stable tag)
- cinnamon | nemo
- libotr-4.1.1 ( patch update for rhbz 1316133)
For the full list take a look here (117 Updates in total):
As usual the respins are available here at this link: F23 Live Respins. The link has traditional .iso and .torrent files for your download method of choice.
Checksums are sha512 are are below: